Icon

Icon

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

SIP91color

Hello!!!
And thanks for stopping by to check out this week's challenge....


I was struggling a bit with the combo, until I was working on something else and came across this piece of dsp in the Serene Scenery stack. And the light bulb went on!! lol


I stamped the Unity Stamp Co image, from the "Everything Joyful and Beautiful" set.  in Crumb Cake on to the dsp, then stamped it again on to some white cardstock. I colored part of the image on the white, then cut the part I wanted using my stitched square die.  I adhered the colored image on to the dsp with dimensionals then stamped the sentiment, from SU's "Regarding Dahlias".

I finished it off with some twine tied around the card.

The coloring was done with copic markers, the sentiment color is Elegant Eggplant.


Again, thanks for stopping by!!!
Hope you can find some time to join this week's challenge!!

Hug your pets.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment