Icon

Icon

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SIP91HBAndrea

This week is my friend Andrea's birthday.  
She is turning 25 (again).  :)
So, the rest of the design team is set to wish her a great day!!


Image may contain: text
I saw a card with a see-thru front on Pinterest some time ago, and have wanted to try this ever since....




I cut a piece of designer paper and tacked it to the front of the card, placed where I was going to want it, and ran it thru my big shot, cutting both the dsp and the card front at the same time. This allowed me to get the line up just right. I adhered my acetate sheet to both the back of the dsp and the front of the card front. Between these layers I put a layer of foam tape around the opening, filled it with sequins and balloon cutouts, and stuck my layers together.

I will definitely try this layout again.  I figured a shaker card was needed, as Andrea is a fan.  :)

Please take some time and participate in our challenge if you can!!
Have a great week!!
Hug your pets.
Lisa

PS..HaPpY bIrThDaY aNdReA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment