Icon

Icon

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

SIP89balloons

This week's card for the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge was inspired by the sketch for this week,



 but also by the Unity Stamp Co paper piecing challenge.....

I don't do much paper piecing.  This is, I believe, about my third attempt..... 


I may have gone a bit crazy with the paper piecing, but we all know how I love to fussy cut!!  It takes a special girl to coordinate her dress, shoes, hat, AND balloons!!!  lol


I used the Unity Stamp Co set called "Evelyn Girl" for the image and sentiment.  The pink spotted paper I used for the background, and her shoes, outfit, hat and a few of her balloons is from a 'Products by Nancy Mat Stack". The glitter washi is from Stampin Up, and I colored with copics.

My card is finished off with some sequins from.....wait for it.....the Dollar Tree!!  lol

Hope you enjoyed my card. Please take some time to enter this week's challenge. I love a good sketch!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment