Tuesday, February 28, 2017


I had an idea right away when I saw this challenge. I just didn't realize how long it would take me to accomplish this!!  Yikes.  It didn't help that I put waaaaay to many flowers together, lol. I probably have enough for another wreath.  :)

I used the Botanical Blossoms dies from Sampin Up to make the flowers.  The leaves are from the Bird Punch (both the leaf vine and the wing piece were used).

The original idea came about because I had a cute little wooden wreath ring which I received as part of a birthday gift over a year ago from a crafty friend.  As happens in my life quite often.....when it came time to make the wreath.....I couldn't find the ring!!!  Sigh....

So, I improvised.....

I cut a paper ring using the thick backing from a pack of dsp.  And here you can also see the bajillion flowers I made....  lol

And, I had some much needed supervision......

They are such good helpers!!  :)

Make it a great week!!
Hug your pets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment