Icon

Icon

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

SIP90shaker

Helloooooo....... 
This weeks Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge is a shaker card.  I see SO many that are SO cute, but I just don't make a lot of them. So this was just the nudge needed to break out the sequins!!


I have had this shaker-ready balloon which came in a kit of ready-to-make projects.  I have used so many items out of the kit, that there is not much left to create the items the kit was intended for. This seemed the perfect opportunity to make use of it....


The other balloons were all punched with the Balloon Punch. The sentiment is from the "Party Pants" set.
The colors used were Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder.  The background is from a paper stack from My Mind's Eye.



Thanks for stopping by!!
Hug your pets.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment