Icon

Icon

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

SIP93flowers



Thank you for stopping by to check out my card for this week's challenge.

I have to admit, I started this post with a totally different card, but just wasn't loving it, so I started over!!  Does that ever happen to you??

So............. Here is my second attempt.....


I dusted off a few "oldies but goodies" to do this one!!  I purchased the retired Lattice die months ago, but must admit this is the first time I have used it!!  :)  And I also pulled out my retired Lotus Blossom set, which is still one I love.

The color is Melon Mambo..... with a touch of Old Olive for the stems.


The lattice is attached with Tombow glue, the stamped image (cut out with my stitched die) is attached with dimensionals.


Hope you can find some time to add a card to our challenge this week.  Who doesn't love flowers?!?!?!

Thanks again for stopping by.
Make it a great day!!

Hug your pets,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment