Icon

Icon

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

SIP95sketch

 Hello!!  And thanks for stopping by to check out my card for this week's challenge.....
As I have mentioned several times, sketch challenges are my fave!!  And this is a great one.....so I kinda went a little crazy.....er.....  lol


I am inspired by the grass turning green finally, and by my mom's tulips and daffodils finally peeking through the ground, that I went floral, and used some fun colors.

I gave my sister some shelves over the weekend, and when rearranging some of the supplies I had on the shelves, I found this set of Hero Arts stamps that I have had for years and years.... The flowers are from that set. The sentiment is from Stampabilities. And the leaves are from SU's Avant-Garden sale-a-bration set.

The colors used are Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Chocolate Chip.

Hope you have enjoyed my creations.
Make it a great week,
and, hug your pets!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment