Icon

Icon

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

SIP119daisy


This week at Stamp,Ink, Paper we have a Cardmaker's Choice for you.
It's nice to have free reign when you have a project in mind for someone special.  I have an aunt that just helped me out with something that has been stressing me out for over a month.  I needed a pretty card to send her my thanks, so here it is...... 


I also got to play with my new Daisy stamp set and punch sent to me by the always awesome Andrea Tracy-Tucker!! I have a feeling this set is going to get a lot of use in the coming weeks!



The colors I used were Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, and Pear Pizzazz.  I also used my stitched shapes from Gina Steimel.  



Hope you enjoy what I have made.  I like how colorful and cheerful it is.

Please take a moment to join in this week's challenge by sharing whatever you have chosen to create!!  Just click on the image below to be taken to the challenge page......



Make it a great, crafty day.
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

1 comment: