Icon

Icon

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

SIP121falala

Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's card for Stamp, Ink, Paper!
We have a tic-tac-toe board to go by this week, and I am hoping that my pine cones and needles count as "wood" on the board!!  :)


I love all things Christmas, and, since I am sick and feel like poo, I thought making something Christmas related would cheer me up.
IT hasn't worked yet, but that may just be lack of sleep and all the meds I took.


The colors are Mossy Meadow and Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla paper. 
I cut the sentiment in Mossy Meadow and in Very Vanilla and layered them.
If you have any other questions, just leave a comment or message me on facebook...... I am off to sleep!!  

No automatic alt text available.

Hope you all have a great week!!
Hug your pets!!!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment