Icon

Icon

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

SIP120limeorangeblack







Welcome to this week's challenge for Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

We have some fun colors for you to work with this week...
I mean, who doesn't love lime??  Well, I do!!  :)

Combine that with orange and black, and my mind went right to Halloween.
I am not a big fan of Halloween, but HAD to have this cute Cookie Cutter Halloween set from Stampin Up last year.  I hadn't inked up anything ut the scarecrow in the set, so I thought it was a good time to break out some of the other characters....


The base is a piece of random orange cardstock purchased at a local scrapping store that is sadly going out of business. :(  I made the background by inking up the eraser on my pencil in Lemon Lime Twist and Pumpkin Pie ink and tapping it all over the paper.  The spidery sentiment is from Great Impressions.

No automatic alt text available.

I hope you an find time to join in this week's challenge.

Make it a great week.
Hug your pets!!!
Lisa

1 comment: