Icon

Icon

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

SIP118gcholder

Welcome to this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.  This week, make us anything but a regular A2 card. It can be a shaped card, a fun fold, or a 3D project......


I decided to make a gift card holder.  The way things are going this fall, I am not sure if I will get to participate in any of the local craft fairs, which makes me a little sad, cuz I really enjoy them.  But I would still like to have a few things on hand, for peeps I know that usually look to me for gift ideas and stocking stuffers.


The base of the holder is Cherry Cobbler cardstock. It measures 9 5/8" x 4".  Score it at 1 3/4", 4 1/2", 5 3/4", and 7".  


I used a large oval punch to cut out the piece where the gift card goes. And then used paper snips to trim out to about 1/4" from each edge.  

The belly band is 1" x 11". I like to have my holder fully decorated, then put the band around it, just so I don't make it too snug.  :)



The patterned paper is from some scraps I had in my bin.  I love to use up my odds and ends on projects like this!!  I save so many scraps, it is nice to find a use for them.

Hope you can find some time to join this week's challenge.
Just click on the image below.....


Make it a great week.
Hug your pets!!!!
Lisa

1 comment: