Icon

Icon

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

SIP116Fall

Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's challenge for Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

This week the challenge is a Clean and Simple fall card.  I really love CAS cards. I especially love that, even though I am nursing a migraine, a CAS card didn't hurt my already aching brain too much.  lol



The sentiment is from Northwoods Rubber Stamps. The image is from Unity Stamp Co.  I don't know why, but sunflowers always make me think of fall. I stamped both with Chocolate Chip ink, and colored the image with copic markers. The base is Crushed Curry cardsotck. The image and sentiment are on Very Vanilla cardstock.

Another thing I love about Clean and Simple cards is how quickly they come together,  I must admit, this card only took me a few minutes to put together.  The biggest chunk of time was taken up digging through my Unity Stamps to find the one I had in mind!!  :)


I hope you can find some time to join in!!  I would love to see what you come up with.

Make it a great day.
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

1 comment: