Icon

Icon

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

SIP99packaging

Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's challenge!!
This week we are all about packaging....
I was inspired by these Cherry Cola flavored Tic Tacs I found!!


I found this adorable Unity stamp set at the local spring stamp/craft extravaganza for......wait for it...... $1!!  Yes, I only paid $1 for this.  They have a huge used stamp sale, and this cutie didn't have a price tag on it, so I asked one of the ladies who ran the event what the price would be, and yay!!  Obviously, she is not a stamper,or she would have charged me more!


I cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock at 2" x 10" and punched each end with my tag topper punch. I then found the center and laid the tic tacs in to it to figure where my score lines would go...


These tic tacs were just perfect!!!  :)

I also made this little guy out of a scalloped circle......


Hope you can find some time to join us!!


Make it a great day!!!
Hug your pets!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment