Icon

Icon

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

SIP97MothersDay


Hello!!  And welcome to this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge....

This week it is all about Mom.
I lost my mom a few years back, and the loss never seems to get easier, so this was a tough challenge for me.  I haven't made a Mother's Day card in years, cuz it makes me sad. :(


Well, Titus asked if I would make a Mother's Day card for his mom, so it made it a bit easier to do this one, as I geared it towards her....  She is a sweetheart, and makes a great Mother-In-Law.  I think she will enjoy this.....


The card base is Sweet Sugarplum. The dsp is from KaiserCraft. The sentiment is stamped PSX on the side. I stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla, and topped it with a flower I fussy cut from the dsp.


The ribbon is from Stampin Up. And I put a panel of Very Vanilla on the inside for him to write on...


I am hoping she likes it.... and I am hoping you find some time to enter a card in to our challenge this week!!  

Make it a great day!!
Hug your pets!!
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment