Icon

Icon

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

SIP101graduation

I made a pile of graduation cards this year..... and now that it is time for the one card I need to hand out, I have none left.  That is a good issue for a card maker to have, though.  :)

The graduate I need to give one to is graduating from the local high school. Our school colors are orange and black, and, just for a fun bit of trivia, our school mascot is the "midget". Yes, true story, we are the Butternut Midgets!!  :)


So, I went with some orange on his card, and dug out my favorite old graduation set from SU... "Go, Graduate". The numbers are cut out with the Stampin Up numbers dies. 

The inside.....

Hope he likes it.... Most graduates, I am sure, are more concerned with the cash inside, than what the card looks like.  lol

Here are a few of the others I had made....




Hope you can find some time to join the challenge!!

Image may contain: text

Make it a great week!!
Hug your pets.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment