Icon

Icon

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

SIP98kidsbday

Thanks for checking in on this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!

This week we are making kids birthday cards. 
This challenge comes with some good timing for me, as I have a birthday party for two cute, young family members to go to later this month!! So, I made a card for each....


This is for Gunner, who is, obviously, five.  I am hoping he likes tractors, like his grandpa.

This next card is for Zoey. She will be seven.  She came down with her aunt and Grandma (my cousin) last fall to get crafty.  We had such a good time stamping and such.  They need to come again!!  They wore me out, but it was a hoot!!


I hope you can find some time to join in!! 
Just click on the challenge below....


Thanks for stopping by!!
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment