Icon

Icon

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

SIP #8, Sketch

Hello all, and welcome to another week at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!  This week's challenge is a sketch....


I happened to need a birthday card for my dad, who turns 85 today, so this is what I came up with...



Dad likes to take things apart, and figure out how it's all attached, so I made sure it had some layers, and I popped up the flame on the big candles, and the top of the cupcake with some dimentionals.  This card will probably be in pieces before this post is read.  :)

Have a great week, and be sure to join in this week's SIP Challenge at stampinkpaper.com

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa I love how you used candles for the vertical element in the sketch! Great card for Dad, and I like how you stamped the envelope.

    ReplyDelete