Icon

Icon

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CYCI #80 Sketch

Happy Hump Day!! I am loving the sketch on http://canyoucaseit.com/

CYCI#80

Earlier this year, I got a great surprise in the mail from my cousin Rachelle. She had some stamping supplies she wasn't using, so she sent them on to me. One of the sets was SU's Both Way Blossoms. I cracked it open a few days ago for the first time, and when I saw this sketch, I knew I would be pulling them out again!!

 
The base is Baked Brown Sugar, topped with a layer of black, then a layer of white, which I stamped the "Thank You" on to (from the Something to Say stamp set).  The tiles that the flowers are stamped on to are 1 3/4 inch square.

I love to color, I find it relaxing, so I also got to bring out the colored pencils, too.  :)  Although I have already thanked her, I think I will send this off to Rachelle.....

Have a great rest of your week!!
Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at canyoucaseit.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet snd simple! And the perfect thanks for Rochelle :) thx for joining us at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Clean and simple design making the gorgeous flowers the primary focus of the card! You did a fabulous job coloring the flowers! Thanks for joining us at CanYouCaseIt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa you rocked the sketch! Love the simple statement your card takes on! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, Gorgeous card. Love all the different flowers and how you used the sketch. Simple and elegant. Thanks for playing along with the Can You Case It challenge.

    ReplyDelete