Icon

Icon

Thursday, August 20, 2015

CYCI #82 Hello Friend

Hello All!!  When I saw this week's canyoucaseit.com sketch, I knew I had to give it a shot!!


And here is my card.....


The base is Pear Pizzazz, the next layer Daffodil Delight. The dsp is from Timeless Elegance.  Of course my card had to include some coloring and fussy cutting, cuz that is how I roll.  lol  The tulip image is from Love is Kindness, and the sentiment is a Wordsworth stamp.  I sponged around the sentiment with Smokey Slate, to tie it in with the dsp.


Hope everyone is having a good day!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Lisa... fussy cut queen!! color, dsp and stamp choices are perfection! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at canyoucaseit.com.

    ReplyDelete