Icon

Icon

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

SIP #8 Designer's Choice

Greetings!!  Welcome to Stamp, Ink, Paper's Challenge #8, which is a Designer's Choice. 


My favorite thing to make lately is these cute little bags, which I fill with notecards, a notepad and a pen.  I am totally addicted!!  I made several for our local Relay for Life event, and for some local craft fairs/flea markets.






I love the new color Mint Macaron, and recently bought the Choose Happiness stamp set, which has turned out to be a favorite.




I am also really liking the new in-color lace and will probably end up needing more.... I used the Mint Macaron cardstock for the base and trim on this bag, stamped the flower from Choose Happiness on the tag and on the notepad cover. I tied the tag to the bag with the coordinating lace.



The notepad also got a tag from Chalk Talk, which has been a favorite for a long time, and has a butterfly from Butterfly Basics and a few flowers from a retired flower trim.  The boot stamp is from Unity, the cupcake is from the new Sprinkles of Life.



Hope you like my Note Tote and contents.  The instructions for the bag can be found at https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.craftyhallett.co.uk%2Fbag-in-a-box-handbag%2F&h=0AQERb1ju  There is an awesome video you can follow.  I will warn you, I don't think you can make just one!!!  :)

Please pull out your favorite goodies and join us at http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-4c

Have a great week everyone!!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these little bags are crazy cute, Lisa! I bet they were a big hit at the craft fair, too. What great goodies you have tucked inside.

    ReplyDelete