Icon

Icon

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Scrappy Day

I have a problem with scraps.... I can never make myself just throw them out.  Enter my new stitched dies!!!  I spent today using up some craps and playing with my new dies.  I am loving these.....and see SO many possibilities in the future.


I love the Cherry On Top dsp, and it is one I definitely keep all my scraps of.... A friend requested a b-day card for a 1 yr old, and I thought these would be fun. She took the Crushed Curry card with the giraffe.  The other card base is Bermuda Bay (which is a fave of mine), the animals are from a retired set called Wild About You, and they are stamped in Melon Mambo.



And, yes, I have more shapes already cut out, so plan to put together a few more of these tomorrow.  :)

I also made a few scoops of ice cream with some of the scraps.........


I think this one turned out cute, too.

This was the first day of the new year where I really feel I accomplished quite a bit in my crafty corner. I hope the trend continues!!  I have to admit to being a little "done" after all the Christmas orders and craft fairs.  I guess I needed a bit of a break.  Nice to feel like doing cards again!!

Make it a great day everyone!!!!!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment