Icon

Icon

Friday, January 22, 2016

Love

TGIF!! 

We have company for the weekend, and somehow I ended getting stuck sleeping on the floor last night..... hmmmmm...... Just sent Titus to the storage unit to bring the air mattress home, so I am more comfortable for the next two nights!!  However, this morning, since I was up early and uncomfortable, Titus noticed and let me have the spare bed in the living room for a bit, and he took the spot on the floor with the dogs. 

Made me start thinking about love.  We don't have a fancy house (or a large one - which you can tell by lack of guestrooms). We don't have a lot of extras, but we do have each other, and our pups.

I need a new cover photo for the facebook group "One Stamp at a Time Cards & More" and thought the theme should be love...... and I saw a banner in my future......


 
Funny thing.... it didn't turn out at all like the picture I had in my head when I started!!  Our guest, Titus's sister, brought me some crafting goodies, which included these sparkly letters. I sponged some white hearts for under each letter. The next three layers are cut with my Chalk Talk framelits. I used some fun patterned paper with hearts, some SU Brights dsp and cardstock in the colors of Real Red and Melon Mambo.  The  burlap is some fun dotted stuff I found so long ago that I forget where I bought it!!  :)  The banners are hung on some pink/white twine.
 
As Valentine's Day approaches, I am grateful for what I love most in my life..... Titus, our dogs, my brother and sister (I can always count on them - no matter what), and a handful of family and friends. Oh, and my card making supplies!!  lol
 
Make it a great day!!
Enjoy who and what you love!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment