Icon

Icon

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

SIP142colors

Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's challenge for Stamp, Ink, Paper.

This week is a color challenge, and I have to say, "I love these colors!!"  We will not, however, discuss how many attempts it took me to get this card right.......

I either messed up the stamping, or changed my mind on the placement, or tapped my stamp on to the wrong color ink pad.  Sigh....  But, eventually, I succeeded!!  Yay me!!   :)


The stamps are from Stampin Up's "In the City" set.  I kept the cards pretty simple. I used Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, and Lemon Lime Twist ink and cardstock.

Please join in the challenge if you can.  I would love to see what you create!!!

No automatic alt text available.

Make it a great week.
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment