Icon

Icon

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

SIP141sketch





Welcome to this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge!!!
I have been MIA the past few week's because my computer has been in the shop, but, thankfully I am back in business, for now at least.  It may be time to start shopping for a new one, because the local repair guy says if this happens again, he may not be able to do anything about it again.......boo.

So......... on to the challenge!!!

I love sketch challenges.  As I have said before, they are my favorites!!!
Here is my card.......


The adorable little skunk is from Lawn Fawn.  I stamped him in black and colored him with a black Copic marker.  The leaves are from SU's We Must Celebrate, and the sentiment is from SU's Here For You, and all are stamped in Old Olive. The card base is also Old Olive. The dsp behind the skunk is some retired SU dsp I had in my bin.

Image may contain: text
Please join in this week's challenge if you can!!!  Can't wait to see what you make.  :)


Thanks for stopping by.
Make it a great week.
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment