Icon

Icon

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

SIP112travel

Hello there fellow crafty folks!!!
Thanks for stopping by.

This week's Stamp, Ink, Paper theme is "travel".
Thanks, Justin.  Now I want to go on vacation!!


I used some paper from American Craft for the background and the smaller circles.  The image is from Unity Stamp Co, and is called "Let's Be Adventurers".  The little wooden airplane is what started the whole card idea (funny where my 'jumpin off' points come from sometimes!!).  I am not sure where the plane came from, I believe I got the baggie of shapes from Hobby Lobby.  It also contains bikes, cars, and sailboats.

So, take some time to make a travel themed card, and go "on vacation" with me...... this may be as close to a vacation as I get. lol

No automatic alt text available.




Make it a great day!!
Hug your pets.
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. The little plane started it all? I love it! Nice texture filled card.

    ReplyDelete