Icon

Icon

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

SIP111beach

This week at Stamp, Ink, Paper, we are heading to the beach!!!  I have never been a beach goer, I am more likely to be found camping, or on a a hiking trail, but I could certainly use a vacation, so off to the beach I went.....


Since I don't frequent the beach, I really don't have any "beachy" card making supplies.  But, luckily. I happened upon some fun paper in my stash that did the job!!  My friend Cathy bought a paper pack that was beach themed, and she had asked if I wanted a few sheets from it......so, I knew they were somewhere in my crafty corner, and it only took me two paper piles to find them. YAY ME!!  :)


So, the top piece, with the image and sentiment, as well as the chevron layer below it, are from Cathy's paper. The card base is Sahara Sand.  I looped some linen thread around the bottom of the top layer.  And done.  Such a simple, quick process, but I just don't feel it needs anything more.

It is good to "get my feet wet" with card making, as I haven't been doing much these last two weeks.  My father passed away two weeks ago, and life has been a bit crazy for me ever since.  Hoping to get back on schedule soon.  It's good to be back to blogging and joining in the weekly SIP Challenge.
Hope you can find some time to join us as well.......maybe ya'all will inspire me to go to the beach!


Make it a great week everyone.
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment