Icon

Icon

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

SIP82natural


Thanks for stopping in to check out this week's challenge!!

I have had these canvas cut outs for about 2 years.  I bought a pack of 20, and have maybe used 2!!  So I thought this would be a great opportunity to break the jar out and play.  I chose a large butterfly from the jar, and colored it green with a gelato and water.


The card base is shimmery gray. For the next layer, I ran a Tim Holtz Weathered Wood ink pad down the birch tree embossing folder from Stampin Up, and embossed it on white cardstock  I stamped the tree ring stamp from Concord & Ninth with same ink and fussy cut it. I adhered the tree ring with dimentionals, and attached the butterfly to the tree ring with glue dots.  I had weaved some coated wire through the body of the little butterfly, and curled the tips with a pencil.



The sentiment is from a Fiscars set, simply called Sentiments.

Again, thanks for stopping in.
Happy crafting!!
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment