Icon

Icon

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

SIPChistmasCAS


Thank for stopping by!!!  I love, love Christmas!!! And I enjoy making Clean and Simple cards, so this one was fun for me!!  I went a little non-traditional with my colors/card.....



This little reindeer cutie and sentiment are from Unity Stamp Cmpany. The set is a 'Reindeer Grab Bag' I bought many moons ago.  These reindeer remain favorites of mine.  :)  They are all adorable!!

The card base is simple white, as is the top layer.  I stamped the image and sentiment in Early Espresso and the deer is colored in with copic Brick Beige. I colored parts of him several times to darken them.  The star and middle layer are Crushed Curry.  The layers are cut with my Gina Steimel stitched dies.

Thanks again for checking in!!
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, how cute is this?! Love that little reindeer and his star!

    ReplyDelete