Icon

Icon

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

SIP72sketch

Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!
Once again, my favorite thing....a sketch!!  :)


I have seen so many cute things done with the scarecrow from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set, I just HAD to have it!!  And this seemed like the perfect opportunity to ink it up.


I have never been much in to Halloween, but this scarecrow guy just had to be mine!!  :)  Isn't he adorbs??

As you can see, I tipped the ketch on it's side.....  The card base is plain old white, which I stamped the corn stalks on to with Early Espresso. The corn is from Our Craft Lounge and is called Bountiful Harvest.  The sentiment is from Northwood's Rubber Stamps, and of course, there is my new little buddy from Stampin Up,  Everything is colored with copics, and the sentiment and scarecrow are popped up with dimensionals. I put a couple of loops of twine behind my new friend.

Thanks again for stopping by!!
I am headed back to the basement to make more wreaths.


Along with my helpers.......

Scout

and Nikki


Make it a great day!!
Hug your pets.
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie, especially in his own little cornfield! Love it! And your wreaths (and helpers) are amazing!

    ReplyDelete