Icon

Icon

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

SIP54

Hello!!  And welcome to Challenge 54 at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!


I like this color combo..... had lots of ideas for it right away!


This is what I ended up doing.

The base is Old Olive, as is the dsp layer.  I am loving the new Jar of Love stamps and matching dies!! I stamped the jar and stems in Old Olive, and stamped a few of the blossoms in Daffoldil Delight and Pumpkin Pie (I don't have Tangerine Tango, so had to improvise!!).  I stamped extra blossoms, the sentiment, and a few bees, on some scrap paper, and cut them with the coordinating dies.


I  applied some of the extra blossoms with Tombow, some with demensionals.  I then punched a half-circle in the top and bottom of the card with my hole punch and added some twine.


Hope you enjoy my card.  It was a nice challenge to get back in the swing of things after our vacation.  I am still so exhausted, I haven't even uploaded the hundreds of pictures I took yet!!  Maybe tomorrow.....

Hope you can find some time to join in this week's challenge!!
Make it a great week!!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment