Icon

Icon

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

SIP46 a good year

Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!
This week, we have a tic-tac-toe board for you to start with.....

http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-kC
I went diagonally, starting with the top, right corner. Twine, birthday, and pink. 
 
I have a little bit of this pretty twine left, and it seemed like the perfect chance to use it....
 
 
First, I used a stencil I made to block off all but a square, which I sponged in Blushing Bride.  I then stamped a flower from Bloom With Hope, and the matching sentiments, in Memento black.
 
 
I finished it off with a piece of pink/gold twine at the top, and a few sequins.
Clean and simple......

Thank you again for stopping by!!  Hope you can find time to join our challenge this week!!

Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment