Icon

Icon

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SIP43sketch

Welcome to challenge #43 at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!  This week we have my favorite kind of challenge.....a sketch.....

http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-ix

I have had this awesome dsp from Andrea Tracy-Tucker that I have been hoarding. Thought it would be perfect for a card for one of my aunts who is always calling to check  in, see how I am doing.  And she likes to cook.....  lol


My card base is Pool Party. The solid layer is Daffodil Delight. The solid layer and the dsp layers (all from same retired dsp collection) are cut with my stitched dies.


I love, love, love to color and fussy cut, but this image of the measuring spoons (from Unity Stamp Co) gave me and my mad skills at fussy cutting a run for my money!!  lol


The image and sentiment are from the Unity set "PUN in the Kitchen".

Hope you enjoy my take on this week's challenge.....
Please take a moment to join us!!

Happy crafting!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment