Icon

Icon

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

SIP35 Sketch

Hello!!  And welcome to challenge #35 at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  This week, we were scheduled for a sketch challenge, so early last week, I messaged our fearless leader, Justin, to see if he had something in mind, or was taking suggestions..... he asked what I had in mind, and here is one of the options I gave him......

http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-eN
I had so many ideas spinning around in my head, it was hard to choose. Here is what I went with....
 
 
The card base is white, as is the stitched rectangle layer on top of the base. Using a stitched square, I cut out a piece of my favorite new dsp from the Wildflower Fields collection. The sentiment is from Unity, and the die cut is by Embossing Essentials. I received it from the talented and generous Connie Jones.  The ribbon is just a random piece from my stash.


I also made another card using the piece of dsp that I cut my square from for the first card....


I placed some glitter behind my 'window' and the sentiment is cut with the Seasonal Frame Thinlits.


Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy my creations.
Please take a moment to enter this week's challenge......I can't wait to see your take on my sketch!!

Have a Blessed week.
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa and thank you for a wonderful sketch.
    I love your cards, the flying little seeds of the DSP are just beautiful and so delicate, love the die cuts on both this cards too.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, both of these cards are stunning! I think I "need" the dies! You have become quite the enabler! :)

    ReplyDelete