Icon

Icon

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

SIP#34-love

Hello!!!!  It is all about love at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week.....

http://stampinkpaper.com/2016/02/sip-challenge-34-love/

It turns out my card idea for this week was almost exactly like another designer's....lol. And when I saw her card posted, it was back to the beginning for me!!

So, here is idea #2....



The base is Mint Macaron, topped with a layer of Baked Brown Sugar (one of my favorite retired colors that I have a stash of!! lol).  I stamped the Woodgrain background on it in Chocolate Chip, topped that with a piece of burlap ribbon.  The jars are fussy cut from a piece of patterned paper I found at a local scrapping store.  Added a little sparkle with some stars I found in my embellishment drawer.


The jar with the sentiment I popped up with some dimentionals.


Hope you enjoy my card.  And I hope you can find some time to enter this week's challenge.
Thank you for stopping by!!
Make it a great day!!!  :)

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment