Icon

Icon

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Planter - card in a box

Hello All!!

I was inspired by a card I saw made by Bronwyn Eastley that was entered in to a challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  This is my first attempt at it.  I will definitely do another, this idea is so cute!!


My planter is Crumb Cake paper, stamped with the Hardwood stamp in same color.  The flowers are Blushing Bride and Daffodil Delight, the leaves are Mint Macaron.



The four corner "posts" are 3 1/2" x 1", scored at 1/2"; the "side panels" are 2 pieces of cardstock measuring 2 1/2" x 6", scored at 3".  The inserts (3) for inside the planter are 2" x 4", scored at 1/2" from each end.

I also made a bird, to put into the flowers, but forgot to attach before I took pics, so you will have to use your imagination!!  lol

Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment