Icon

Icon

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set




What Will You Stamp #19, just happens to be a challenge for a new set I recently purchased. Yay!!  Good reason to ink it up and see what happens.....


I have been trying to build a little inventory for myself, as I never seem to have a card "at the ready" when I find myself in need.... weird for a card maker, isn't it??  lol  So, as long as I was figuring out a design, I tried it with a few other combos as well....


The base for the front card is Watermelon Wonder, the other cards are Blushing Bride. The dsp is all from the Cherry on Top stack.  Ink used was Watermelon Wonder.  Added a little bling, and they are all ready to go!!  :)


These were fun, quick cards. Thanks to WWYS for the push to play with my new toys..... will be using it a lot in the future, I predict.  :)

Head over to whatwillyoustamp to check out their challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Love!! All three of your cards came out great! I love the bright, fun colors-that DSP really is perfect for these cheerful cards. I have the same problem as you... I never have a card that's just right when I need it. Sometimes I have to raid my stock at work where I sell them. Hahaha! Thanks for playing along with us over at What Will You Stamp!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one with the no card available issue!! And thanks for the kind words about my cards. :)

      Delete
  2. Lisa congrats on winning the WWYS challenge this week! Looking forward to having you as a guest designer in a couple weeks!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete