Icon

Icon

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

L is for love...... SIP #4

Hello Everyone!!  This week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper is an "Inspiration" challenge.  And this is what I was inspired to create.....

 
Andrea posted a photo of her wedding flowers as our jumping off point....
 
So pretty!!!!
 
I started with a base of Blushing Bride cardstock, and layered on to it a piece of Baked Brown Sugar cardstock on which I stamped the Hardwood in Baked Brown Sugar.  I cut out a banner from some BBS dsp, layered it on a base of Blushing Bride, and attached it to the hardwood with some dimentionals.  The wreath is from the Wonderful Wreath set, stamped in Pear Pizzazz. On to the wreath I attached some flowers in Daffodil Delight and Blushing Bride. I used the little flower from Something to Say, and punched it with the coordinating punch. I then punched out solid colored flowers in matching cardstock to layer under each stamped flower.  I attached the wreath to the banner and then the Daffodil Delight flowers to the wreath, then I placed the Blushing Bride flowers on with dimentionals.
 
 
 
The "love " is cut out with the Expressions thinlit in Blushing Bride, on to it I added some Wink of Stella to make it sparkle and attached a little flower.  I also added some "bling" to each of the flowers, pale pink pearls to the pink ones, clear rhinestones to the yellow ones.  Whew..... now I need a nap.
 
Please join us at stampinkpaper and get inspired by Andrea's photo!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lisa I love how the hardwood stamping in your card mimics both your background and also the inspiration photo. A perfect backdrop for your pretty floral wreath, complete with pink pearls! *love*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! You rocked this one! :)

    ReplyDelete