Icon

Icon

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SIP #5, Christmas in July

Good Tuesday Morning All!!  And welcome to challenge #5 for Stamp, Ink, Paper. This week it is Christmas in July!!!  I was hoping that working on a Christmas card while sitting in front of my fan would cool me off a bit, but it didn't work. Sigh....


I started with a base of Crumb Cake cardstock, followed with a layer from All is Calm dsp. The tags were cut using my Chalk Talk dies, the white was stamped (in Lost Lagoon) with images from White Christmas, as is the sentiment on the lil banner at the bottom. For the ribbon, I chose the striped in Crumb Cake, the Lost Lagoon and these are tied off with some linen thread. The snowflake button is from a bag of buttons I have had for years, so I can't tell you the name.....sorry.

Be sure to stop on over at stampinkpaper.com and see everyone's creations!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all Happy Crafting!!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this Lisa! I would have never thought about the double tags and it is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! Your tags are stunning, especially with the beautiful ribbon treatment, and I love your pinecones in the background!

    ReplyDelete