Icon

Icon

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Beachy Bridal Shower, SIP #6

Hello All!!  Hope your week is going well. 

This week at Stamp, Ink, Paper we have a Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge for you.

Justin Krieger's photo.

My three in a row are the enamel dots, patterned paper and ribbon/twine.
This is what happened when I put them together.....


My sister told me it looks "beachy", and once she said that, I had to agree.  The base and embossed layer are Sahara Sand. The patterned paper and the blue layer are some I had lying around.  The images are stamped in Chocolate Chip. The twine is yellow/white.  Hope you enjoy my card. Stop on over at www.stampinkpaper.com to play along!!

Make it a great week!!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, Lisa! I love your patterned paper, perfect for a shower, and I love how you saved the image for the inside of the card. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete