Icon

Icon

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

SIP #7, color challenge

Hello All and Happy Tuesday!!

This week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper is a color challenge.



When I saw the colors, my first thought was 'minion', but I had just made several minion cards last week and didn't want to do more. My second thought was something nautical, cuz I love my lighthouses!!, but I didn't love how that card turned out, so I moved on to some flowers...... you can aways count on your flowers!!  :)

 
The base of my card is Daffodil Delight, with a layer of Sahara Sand next. On to my white cardstock, I stamped images from Gorgeous Grunge in Sahara Sand and Daffodil Delight. I stamped some flowers in each of the colors (including Pacific Point) using Petite Petals, punched them with the coordinating punch, and punched a few tiny flowers with another punch I just got, which I do not know the name of.  I looped some twine around my fingers and stuck it to my white layer, topped it off with the flowers and some bling, and there you have it!!  :)
 
 

Hope you will stop on by stampinkpaper to add your creation to this week's challenge!!
Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment