Icon

Icon

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

SIP145Ombre

Hello, Hello!!!
And thanks for stopping by.

This week's challenge for Stamp, Ink, Paper is the Ombre technique.
I hope you like what I came up with...........


The color I used is Crushed Curry. It is the cardstock and the ink I sponged on to the white layer.

I started by heat embossing the flowers with white embossing powder on to the white cardstock. I then sponged the ink over the embossing, starting at the left side and going lighter as I went right.  I stopped several times to wipe the embossed images off with a clean towel, so they stood out brighter.

The images are from and oldie, but goodie, set called Summer Silhouettes.  The stamped sentiments are from the Amazing You set.  The die cut "amazing" is from the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.  I cut it out of Crushed Curry cardstock and pressed it on to my Versamark pad, then sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and heat set it.  I added a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh for some more sparkle, and done!

Again, thank you for stopping by. Join in this week's challenge if you can!!!

No automatic alt text available.

Make it a great week.
Hug your pets!!!
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment