Icon

Icon

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

SIP135LOVE

All You Need is Love.
That is the theme for this week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.
And now I have the song in my head.........  
sigh......

For my card, I dug up some old dsp I had.  It is by Stampin Up, but it is from years ago and I don't recall the name.  I fussy cut some of the tags and such off of one of the sheets, used another to cut out the heart, and used a third as a background layer under my embossed layer.  The embossed hearts are done with a Cuddlebug folder called 'Cross my Heart'.


The base is Calypso Coral.  Some of the tags and circles are attached with dimensionals.  I sponged around the heart with Calypso Coral ink to add some dimension.


Please join in this week's challenge if you can!!

Image may contain: text

Have a great week.
hug your pets!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment