Icon

Icon

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

SIP77sketch

Welcome to this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!  


So, my first idea for this sketch was not at all Christmas themed....but then I checked the mail, and got my first Christmas card. As I have NONE done for my own use yet, I thought I better direct my card making time to working on Christmas ideas.



This sketch is pretty cute, and worked out well for my idea, I think,  The Pool Party sky circle I sponged on the card shows up much better in person.  The image and sentiment are from the retired   "White Christmas" and are stamped in black.  I ran a piece of washi down the side and attached it to some Pool Party cardstock. The star is colored in Crushed Curry, the scarf on my snowman is colored with Raspberry Ripple.  I popped up the snowman with a dimensional.

Hope you are further along on your Christmas prep than I am!!!
I don't have my cookies baked for the exchange I do with my friend Cathy, I need to do a bit more shopping.  I never seem to magically wake up to a clean house in the morning.  And, I need to make some cards!!  lol

Make it a great day!!
Hug your pets!!
Lisa 

1 comment:

  1. It's a cutie card for sure! It's like a snow globe without the liquid. Love it!

    ReplyDelete