Icon

Icon

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SIP #40 tic-tac-toe

Hello!!!  And welcome to challenge #40 at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!  It doesn't seem like we have been doing this for 40 weeks already.....time sure flies!!

This week we have an "All Occasion" tic-tac-toe board for you.....

http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-gY

I chose to go across the center.... Gold, sequins and congrats.....


The card base is white. I then used my stitched oval dies to cut out several layers from a pack of pastel paper I have called Mat Stacks.


The image is from Unity Stamp Co, stamped in Basic Gray.  I colored in the hearts with a copic marker and colored the cloud in with Wink of Stella.

 
I added a touch of gold with the gold thread loops and some sequins to finish it off.
 
I like how simple and pretty it came out.
 
Please take a moment to join in our challenge this week!!
Can't wait to see what you create.
 
Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment