Icon

Icon

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

SIP #27 Thank You

Hello Everyone, and welcome to the 27th challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  This one will be a two week challenge, as we all get ready for Christmas.  I have been super busy with last minute orders for Christmas gifts and making items for local craft fairs, I haven't even started my own Christmas cards yet. And I have barely made a dent in my baking.  Good thing I have some time yet!!!

As I said this one is a two week challenge, and it is for a thank you card.

http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/12/sip-challenge-27-thanks/


This one will be sent off to my aunt Marge in Milwaukee.  Each year I make her a wreath to hang on her door, and she always sends me a card in return.  This year she sent me a early birthday card with a check in it with a note to "use this on something for YOURSELF".  My plan was to put it in my checking account, but then there was this sweater at Shopko, and this pair of earrings at a little shop downtown.....   lol


My card is made with snowflakes and a sentiment from "....like a snowflake" from Unity, the reindeer is also from Unity and was in a Reindeer Grab Bag. He is adorable!!  The reindeer is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and colored in with my endless collection of pencil crayons. The sentiment is also Chocolate Chip, the snowflakes are stamped in Gumball Green and Tempting Turquoise. I placed some bling in the big turquoise snowflakes, and tied some twine at the top.  I have to say, he is pretty festive. I love these colors.

Please take a moment to enter the challenge.
Have yourself a Merry Christmas.  Hope Santa is good to you!!

Lisa

1 comment: