Icon

Icon

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

SIP65

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!


For this week's challenge, pick a color and run with it!!  :)
I went with a fave color of mine.... green!


My card base is Cucumber Crush, as is the polka dot dsp layer. On the white layer, I stamped a few images with a stamp from 'Circle Circus' in Cucumber Crush. The black and white dsp circles are made using the Everyday Chic dsp. The sentiment (cut with my Sunshine Wishes die) and the circle with the embossed stripes, are from the Color Me Irresistible dsp.  The other circles are cut out of paint swatch papers (which I have WAY too many of!!).

The polka dot layer and the white layer are cut using my stitched dies from Gina Steimel.  The circles are made using several circle punches. The sentiment and several circles are 'popped up' with dimensionals.

I finished it off with lots of sparkle, ie: sequins.  :)  

Thanks again for stopping by!!
Hope you can find some time to join us!!

Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment