Icon

Icon

Monday, September 19, 2016

BannerWreath

I am a hoarder of scraps.  There, I admit it.  lol
And, I am always looking for ways to use them up.
I saw something similar to this on a facebook post the other day, and thought it would be a great use of some of the little pieces of dsp I have floating around my crafty corner.


The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. It is from the ".......like a Snowflake" set.
The snowflakes are from the Snow Flurry die.  The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. 
The ribbon is Pool Party ruffled ribbon from SU.

The papers are a variety.....mostly Stampin Up, but a few are others that I have purchased locally.
I cut the strips in random widths, and random lengths, folded them in half, snipped the ends, and stapled them around a wreath ring that I had in my stash for making actual real Christmas wreaths.  Wreath season will be starting soon, and my basement will again resemble this.....



complete with my trusty helpers!!  :)

Make it a great day!!
And hug your pets.
Lisa  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment