Icon

Icon

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

SIP64

Hello there!!  And thanks for stopping by to check out our newest challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

Here are a few of the many, many I made yesterday.....  lol

I love me some clean and simple!! I like how elegant they can look, how you can make them fun and casual, and...... how you can make them quickly!!


The images are from Endless Creations.  I love their stamps. They are a big contributor to our local spring stamping weekend that I look forward to every year.  They put together some awesome make n takes, and have the cutest stamps!!  The sentiment is from a retired Stampin Up set, 'Reguarding Dahlias'.  I colored the butterflies with copics and cut the layer out with my stitched dies from Gina Steimel.

This next one is made using a new stamp and some super fun bling I got in the mail from the Stamp, Ink, Paper Store.  Had to break em out right away!!


I immediately fell in love with the Aletnew stamp, Winter Cottage.  I stamped it in Chocolate Chip and paired it with a Unity sentiment.  I added a touch of blue to my sky and snow, finished it off with these awesome little shiny dots!!

Hope you enjoyed my creations!!
Make it a great week, and make some time to craft!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment