Icon

Icon

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

SIP63wings

This week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper is all about wings.....  Which, as it is almost lunchtime, I am now thinking about chicken wings..... Glad I wasn't thinking food when it was time to make my card!!  lol


I remember seeing a tutorial on making clouds by using different shapes cut out and then sponging around them as you move them around your page..... I think one of the things they used was a scalloped circle, and I have been meaning to try it out for months.  This seemed like the perfect opportunity.


The plane happens to be yellow, because (go ahead and laugh at me if you need to) I was watching a re-run of JAG, and Harm had a yellow plane, and he and Mac got stranded in the woods.  I miss that show.  lol


The color I used is Pool Party (ink for sponging and the cardstock). The sentiment and image are stamped in black. The plane was colored using a yellow Copic marker. 


Not to brag, lol, but I love how they turned out.  I think I may try sponging some clouds using the cloud shape from the little tree punch next time.  :)

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment