Icon

Icon

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

SIP61tictactoe

Hello Hello!!  And thanks for stopping by to check out my card for our newest Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!!


I was a little all over the place when I wrote up this tic tac toe board.  lol   Oh well, gives everyone lots of options!!  :)

For my card, I went across the top row.... green, sequins, flowers.  Funny side note, Andrea did the same row, and her card looks nothing like mine!!  lol


I broke out an old friend, Blooming with Kindness, for the image and sentiment. It is stamped in Blushing Bride to coordinate with the dsp and cardstock base. All my layers are cut out with my Gina Steimel stitched dies.  She now has stitched stars, which are high on my wish list!!!
The stem of the flower and the ribbon are Old Olive. A few white sequins finished it off.

I am working on an order for 25 cards for a former card worker of my sister.  She asked that a few be for breast cancer patients, and I am hoping this is what she had in mind.  I made another one that is similar......


This pic also gives you a glimpse of my new card rack.  I am loving this thing!!  Got it for free from the lady that sets up beside us at the local flea market.  What a sweetheart!!

Hope you can find some time to join in this week's challenge!!

Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment